Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 17 Ran out of Toothpaste

Look at me on the balcony man! Danger Penguin can not be scared by the threat of a terrifying death fall to my death and death and stuff that could kill me, like falling.

Oh yeah, I went to the mall this morning and mainlined a Ventei Double Espresso. Yippee Ki Aye, I'm the greatest Penguin in the world losers! Yeah, now check me out on the Starbucks sign. Oh yeah! And the cops were too short to get me down, then I yelled things and sang "you're to short to get me, na na nah!"

Then what happened next was an unfortunate incident. Long story short, I'm not welcome at the mall any more, I have to leave the hotel and I'm out of toothpaste. The man is trying to keep me down in this town and you know what that means.... Road Trip!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our country could not ask for a better representative. I'm so proud of you.

Coolestmommy said...

Maybe you could plead your case by stating, "The caffiene made me do it."

Todd M. Shackelford said...

Tell me you didn't throw up on any dignitaries.

Anonymous said...

You should try and get some toothpaste with tarter control.

Unknown said...

Why are there snowflakes in the mall behind Starbucks?