Monday, April 7, 2008

On the Lamb

When the heat is on, get the heck out of town. Here is a picture of the my get away vehicle. Low key all the way, and great gas mileage too.


I pretty sure the Chinese police, or El Chinese-o Police-o, as the locals call them, would never think to read my Blog so I don't mind posting about being on the lamb. Plus they are not really chasing me. They mostly just wanted me to go away.

This looked like quite the biker bar, but since I have had recent trouble with the man, I just made a rude gesture and yelled how I liked the training wheels. I am sooooo clever.

Here is a shot of a local biker gang as I was yelling about their lame bikes. Don't let their passive looks fool you, we had to speed out of there at like 25 km/h after they translated my awesome insult.

No comments: