Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Morning After

So, Honda and I are having a really good time at this place called the Kobayashi Maru and well, I'm not really sure about a lot of things that happened last night, but two things are certain. Honda ditched me at some point and I lost my wallet. Mr. Mitsubishi (the owner of the place) was nice enough to let me wash all these dishes in exchange for what ever we drank.

After doing the dishes, I did a little electrical work.


Then I did a little work on Mr. Mitsubishi's books, weeded the garden, picked up some groceries, waxed the floors, helped out in the kitchen and walked his weirdo rat dogs. Maybe they were just rats come to think of it.

Anyway, I made some extra clams today so I'm hoping to do a little sight seeing tomorrow.

Oh yeah, Here is a Haiku I wrote.

Stinking smelly fish

You're creeping me out man

Close your fishy eye

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Haiku. "Close your fishy eye". Hil-ar-ious.