Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Best Elevator Ride of My Life!

Having a good meal has helped center me on enjoying Hong Kong. When I got back to the city I stopped for a drink at a cozy sidewalk cafe.
Then I saw her! Elizalde. She is with the Mexican consulate. She was here in China to help coordinate lodging for the Mexican Olympic Badminton team.

It was love at first sight. We enjoyed some conversation and quickly decided to return to my room.
Ugh... no comment on the photo above.

Suffice to say that Elizalde was sent back to Mexico as not to be a further embarrassment to Mexico or the Olympics.

My heart yearns for you Elizalde! Oh yeah, tomorrow I'm going to the zoo!

5 comments:

Coolestmommy said...

Hi Penguin--oops--I mean, Hi McLovin. I know we haven't met yet, but I'm a friend of Cheryl St. John. I found you through your posts on her blog. Loved your blog so much that I decided to publicize it for you. (Thank Cheryl--she started this).

OK--you've just been tagged. Check it out at:
www.coolestmommy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Is your time with Elizalde one of those "what happens in Hong Kong stays in Hong Kong" stories?

Opus

Cheryl St.John said...

Liz is a hottie for sure. As they say, opposites attract.

Anonymous said...

I hope the Badminton team does well at the Olympics.

I can say that even though you betrayed me with a MONKEY.

Jerk.

Todd M. Shackelford said...

McLovin!

You better hope a penguin with a monkey tail doesn't show up in your life in 18 years looking for the dad fled the country after meeting his mom.

Just saying....