Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Harold and Kumar

This Harold and Kumar. They were super cool. They get your bags and stuff, make sandwiches, and they know where to score squid.They turned me on to this squid map. Here is a squid. There's a squid. There is one here, and here and over there, one by the tree, and in the bushes. I'm actually siting on a squid. Delicious squid. Squidy squidy squid.
Some of the best ways to eat squid include; Squidghetti and Meatballs, PB and Squid, Squid Taco, Macaroni and squid, Grilled Squid Sandwich, Squid Ala Mode, Squid Burger, French Fried Squid, Chocolate Squid, Squid Loaf, Squid Tar Tar, Pickled Squid, Squid Wrap, Peking Squid, and Squid Rollups. I'm really going to miss these guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

McLovin-
It looks like you hit the squid jackpot! My personal favorite squid is deep fried squid, but all that grease makes it go straight to my beak. So I learned to love cajun squid. I am surprised you didn't mention BBQ squid since you mentioned in your "about me" that you are really into BBQ chicken. If you ever get to Lousiana, try the cajun squid down there. It's squidelicious.

Opus

Todd M. Shackelford said...

Have you tried squid juice? It is supposed to have some rather wonderful benifits which I'm sure are completly legal in China.