Saturday, May 10, 2008

Good to be Home

I got in late, but my mates were waiting for me. This is Graham on my right. Phil and George on my left. Phil says it has been fun but somebody on the monitor has BO and he isn't telling who. Next I went up to see Sully. He is happy on the outside, but real conflicted about his feelings for a certain donkey. I told him about Elizalde. We decided we both needed to follow our hearts. Easy for him, his true love in in the hood.
Ducks... I just came over to get the time. No wonder I'm hungry. I missed breakfast.
Well, I have still been thinking about Elizalde, and doing some time with some shroom helped calm me down, but now I'm really hungry. I know where to go. Gumby always has access to munchies.
I can't understand a darn thing this dog says?! But Gumby and Pokey are missing. I wonder where they went? Cartman should know, I'll ask him.


Talk Cartman! Where are they? I swear you don't want to see my next wrestling move! (O my, is Sully's Donkey two timing him with Cartman?)

Cartman, says Gumby probably went to Mexico with my girlfriend. Darn you Sully! That was a secret!

That is it! I'm going to Mexico. If I can not find Elizalde, I will find Gumby and Pokey. Yah! ya stupid polar bear, Yah! Elizalde, wait for me my love! Gumby and Pokey, I will not rest until I find you.
...
...
Oh, forget it Jasper. I know turtles that move faster than you.

I think I smell bagels. I'll need food for the trip. More soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh when the employees are away Mclovin will play. No cube is safe. Better wipe down you cube incase he left some squid poo.