Monday, July 7, 2008

Borracho Mudos Tatuaje

Okay, after wandering around for hours I couldn't find Borracho Mudos Tatuaje. I thought it was called that or maybe it was called tatuaje ciclista médico. Then, I remembered it was El Estación f de Autobuses! When I got there it looked very familiar but it turned out to be the Bus Station. Apparently, I made a small mistake in thinking I was at a tattoo place and I forced some tourist to draw an ice cube on my chest. Which melted off with the ice I was laying on the next day.

When I returned to the bus station they called the Federallies right away. Weird. Anyway the Federallies took me to a mental hospital.... by MISTAKE I'm sure.

There was this really nice doctor there. Dr. Drake Remoray. He spoke English and was willing to bust me out if I could set him up with the nurse that's always eating powdered doughnuts. Turns out Nurse Winchell likes doughnuts and married men. So I told her that Dr. Remoray was married and thinking about cheating on his wife with this other nurse who's ears don't match.

Long story short, they are running away together and I'm going to hitch a ride for awhile.

Here we are ordering Mexican pizza. The funny thing is, we are having it delivered to the hospital and pizza is not allowed there.
Okay, so we need to work on being funny and spontaneous with our pranks, but this is a start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to be rude, but while your posts were interesting and funny at the begining, your more recent posts are pretty boring and not really fun to read at all. I think you should just come home, that is if Sarah even wants you back. Im pretty sure she doesn't even care you're gone anymore, she's pretty much forgotten about you. Its been so long, its not funny anymore.