Tuesday, June 3, 2008

El Guapo!

These are the ancient Milan ruins of Tulum. No place for tattoos yet.
This is my new "best" friend El Guapo! El Guapo is a talent scout, he wants to put me in TV or movies or something, but I don't want to do it. He looks crazy because he is. After a short talk he threaten to kill me if I didn't try.
In a way, each of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For me, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill me. But as sure as my name is McLovin, I'm sure I can conquer my own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be *the actual* El Guapo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, my El Guapo is Bill the Cat. He freaks me out!

Opus

Tattooluum said...

No place for tattoos yet??? You must have missed us...Tattooluum has been in Tulum since 2007...I am sure our paths will cross when destiny deems it so....rock on lil penguin!