Thursday, March 20, 2008

One day I got Bored

So, one day I just got bored. I felt like something was missing. Maybe I haven't had a lot of adventure in my life. I mostly sit around on splummer's monitor during the day. Which is great, don't get me wrong, but all the same, I felt I needed a little get away.

That's when I entered the "What I would like to do for my Summer vacation" contest. I wrote the following essay.

My Life stinks. I want to go to China, because I don't think you have the money to send me there losers! I dare you to send me to China if you can. Oh yeah, I sneezed on this. I hope you get sick and throw up.


Guess what! I won. Here is a picture of me with a few essentials packed for the trip. More to come.

Oh By the way. My twin brother Phil, will be filling in for me at my job. I doubt anyone will notice I'm gone.

3 comments:

Sarah J said...

By the way the picture doesn't show up

Todd M. Shackelford said...

You Rock Penguin. Cannonball Run Rules!

Rebecca Ryan said...

That 'Splummer' sounds like a real stick in the mud.

Your picture shows up for me. I also love sushi and Burt Reynolds movies! Google me ;)