Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chicago!

Well, I hit Chicago and needed some good java the second I got off the plane. Me and some buddies I met on the plane cracked our laptops and our coffee's open at Starbucks.

Later, I hung out with the Captain, Ted. Check out this picture. You can tell we are tight. Plus the ladies dig a man in uniform. I don't have one, so I hang with people who do.

Then we hit the taxi way. We ran over three cars and a shuttle bus. Ted has issues with the shuttle bus drivers. I think he ran over the three cars just to get to the shuttle. Note to self, don't cross Ted.They have a neat graphic on the screens of the plane that where you are. I just see clouds now, but I flew over Canada. I hope I'm on the right plane.


Over and out for now, See you on the other side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Captain Ted and I partied in Puerta Rico. Cool Dude. But you're right about the shuttle buses. Weird huh?

Anonymous said...

puerto rico. my bad.