Thursday, March 5, 2009

Minneapolis Rotary Club

And now a quick slide show from my vacation to Minneapolis. 

First stop the Minneapolis Rotary Club. Awe Snap! that darn thins is upside down.
Turn your head a little. It actually a very nice banner. They are very nice people there doing good things. 

Pictured below is Barbie and Kelley. They have regular jobs when they are not modeling. Barbie does something with string theory and Kelley is a brain surgeon/lawyer. I found them very stimulating mentally. It's nice to meet people that you can have a conversation with about something besides American Idol.
After the meeting Barbie, Kelley and I got got really drunk and agreed to never speak about what happened that night ever again. I put in a clause to blog about it though.
This is the park where I woke up. I don't think that is my barf by the refuse canister. It is definitely not my barf, because no matter how drunk I get, I would never eat corn and peanuts in one sitting.

No comments: